We build the majority of our websites on WordPress, a hugely popular content management system (CMS) that provides our clients with a friendly backend from which they can add and edit the pages of their website. We’re not alone in our choice. An estimated 22% of the world’s top 10 million websites use WordPress, – notably The New York Times, CNN, Sony and The Rolling Stones!
This doesn’t mean that your website will look similar to others; we have complete flexibility to customise the look of your site to match your brand and design requirements. Just take a look at our portfolio to see the diversity of designs we’ve produced across a range of businesses.
Our 360° Approach
While we make sure our websites look great, we also pride ourselves on addressing all the important things that other developers may miss. We dot the i’s and cross the t’s to make sure your website is secure, ranks well in Google, is integrated with your social media accounts and has the maximum lifespan possible. We want to establish lasting relationships with our clients and providing this complete package means we pretty much always achieve this.
Your first steps to a new website
Phil will meet with you in person to discuss the requirements for your website, but in the meantime you might find it helpful to consider the following questions:
- What are the main messages you want to get across to your visitors?
- What are the core objectives of the website? e.g. to get visitors to call your phone number or complete an online quote request form.
- Are there any existing websites for which the design or functionality has impressed you and you’d like to emulate?
- Do you have a design concept in mind?
- Are there any areas of your business where web functionality could provide added value for your customers or streamline a business process? e.g. online application forms.